Time: 8.30am - 10.30am
Venue: LT11
In the early morning, I well prepared myself with formal attire to prepare my presentation. The night before, I had a 'good' dream of I'm the first person to present my viva. When I arrived class, my 'dream' comes true! oh no, I'm getting more nervous. My topic for today is "FACTORS OF CONTRACTOR'S NON COMPLIANCE WITH SAFETY AND HEALTH REGULATIONS IN MALAYSIAN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY". Fortunately, thanks god lead me through the presentation successfully, I speaks like usual and share my research to all my classmates. Mr Leong commented on my Facebook post saying "Survived", I'm so glad to hear that!
There are 7 "lucky" persons to represent each group to present on his/her research. Each person given 20 minutes to present. Unfortunately, I've over the time limit and I cant share the external information about the Penang 2nd Bridge collapse news to all. 24km long Penang bridge and it costs 4.2 billion, it is the longest bridge in Asia. Somehow due to the structure failure for poor formwork support and unable to withstand the concrete load so it collapsed.
After everyone had presented. It's time to have group photo among my thesis group (Puan Liza). We were struggling and work hard throughout the whole year for TODAY~~
Puan Liza's group! =)
Class photo.. Everyone show 'Thumb' for Semester 6. Yeah!!




No comments:
Post a Comment